Technifor Scribing CN312Cr Mærkefelt 50 x 40 mm
|Inkl. 3 mtr. kabel mellem mærkehoved og UC112, samt Strømforsyning 230vac / 22vdc. og Scratchnig Stylus|
Scribing marking head
CN312Cr - Integrable marking machine
Compact, 50 x40 mm marking window
USAGE : ideal solution for marking metal and plastic parts of various shapes and surface conditions. (automobile, mechanical, steel metallurgy, electromechanical...)
ENVIRONMENT : designed for industrial integration
- On production lines,
- On automatic or semi-automatic assembly or test stations.
CN312Cr marking head
- Up to 6 characters per second.
- Characters bewteen 0.5 and 40 mm in height in steps of 0.1 mm.
- "High definition" marking quality adjustable according to required marking speed.
|Simplified industrial integration|
The independent, user-friendly UC112 control unit (screen + internal software + keyboard) speeds programming of a PC or PLC eliminated.
- Control the marking head with :
- Easy to mount :
- Simple attachment : 2 M8 or 4 M6 mounting holes.
- 2 Ø8H8 positioning holes.
The contents of the marking (text, logos, traceability variables, date codes...) are produced by a carbide or diamond stylus which,
when activated by compressed air, scribes the surface to be marked.
The movement of the point is extremely precise (0.025mm steps), thanks to the design of the X/Y table (X=50mm and Y=40mm)
and management by completely independent control unit.
The continuous line, with its high legibility, is obtained without consumables or percussion, at low noise levels (less than 72dB(A)).
* Scribing Marking Machines are using the Pen type marking technology
|Quality marking without the noise|
Controlling the depth of the mark is accomplished by adjusting the air pressure (between 1 and 4 bars).
Depth is also dependent on the marking speed and the hardness of the material.
For example, a depth of 0.25mm can be obtained on aluminum.
The marking speed is related to the size of the characters. For example, 3mm characters can be marked at 2 characters/second.
Angular and radial marking is possible to adapt the mark to the shape of the part.
The spring-mounted point allows uniform marking of irregular or curved surfaces.
|Completely independent operation
|The UC112 control unit integrates the composition of the text to be marked (removable external keyboard).|
|Easy to integrate|
|The internal software allows you to independently operate the UC112 (no need for an external PC or PLC to program the control unit).|
|Easy to program|
Various methods of inputting data :
- 105 key AT external keyboard (included with UC112).
- PC using T101W Windows® software.
- PLC via RS232 link (DB9 connector).
- Other information systems via RS232 link.
- Bar code reader via RS232 link (option).
|Scribing marking machine|
|T101W marking software|
|Technifor marking machines are designed to adapt to their industrial environment : |
- standard or specific programs responding to marking requirements
- Standard marking machines are operated by Technifor's software : T101W.
- User friendly software
Graphic interface offers direct access to files for creation using the WindowsT environment.
The marking parameters are adjustable : speed, size, marking depth.
There are two user levels: supervisor or operator, and they are protected by passwords.
- The marking files are stored in the control unit or PC memory. Access is quick and easy.
- The marking file variables are calculated automatically : date and time, batch, serial numbers, shift codes.