Technifor Deep Scribing SV312 Mærkefelt 120 x 40 mm
|Inkl. 3 mtr. kabel mellem mærkehoved og UC312, samt Scratchnig Stylus og T101W WINDOWS BASERET PC PROGRAM|
Deep and fast marking by scribing
SV312 - Integrable marking machine
Marking area 120 x 40 mm.
USAGE : The SV312 is the ideal solution for marking on metallic parts,
of various shapes and states of surfaces, mainly for the following sectors:
- Automobile (V.I.N. marking, engine block, ...),
- Construction (structural iron, …),
- Off shore (tubes, valves, joints, …),
- Etc ...
ENVIRONMENT : The SV312 marking system is designed for industrial integration on assembly and automatic production lines.
- Maximum depth:
- 0.3mm in steel at 110 HB
- 0.25mm in cast iron
- Marking speed:
- less than 10 seconds for 19 characters of 7mm (V.I.N. marking).
|Simplified industrial integration|
- Piloting of the marking head by:
- Selection of files stored in the UC312’s memory, by activation of inputs.
- Control unit in autonomous operation.
- PLC or any other information system, via RS232 connection.
- Rapid interchangeability of the head:
- Mounted using mechanical fasteners.
SV312 marking head
with its UC312 control unit
|Completely independent operation
|The UC312 control unit integrates the composition of the text to be marked (removable external keyboard).|
|Easy to integrate|
|The internal software allows you to independently operate the UC312 (no need for an external PC or PLC to program the control unit).|
|Easy to program|
Various methods of inputting data :
- 105 key AT external keyboard (included with UC312).
- PC using T101W Windows® software.
- PLC via RS232 link (DB9 connector).
- Other information systems via RS232 link.
- Bar code reader via RS232 link (option).
|Scribing marking machine|
|T101W marking software|
|Technifor marking machines are designed to adapt to their industrial environment : |
- standard or specific programs responding to marking requirements
- Standard marking machines are operated by Technifor's software : T101W.
- User friendly software
Graphic interface offers direct access to files for creation using the WindowsT environment.
The marking parameters are adjustable : speed, size, marking depth.
There are two user levels: supervisor or operator, and they are protected by passwords.
- The marking files are stored in the control unit or PC memory. Access is quick and easy.
- The marking file variables are calculated automatically : date and time, batch, serial numbers, shift codes.