FARGO Persona® C30e Card Printer
Simple, reliable and affordable
The incredibly easy way to personalize high-quality plastic ID cards.
- Clear, colorful printing of text, graphics, photos, bar codes and digitized signatures on one or both sides of the card.
- Optional modules encode data for contact and contactless smart cards plus proximity and magnetic stripe cards for access control and other applications.
- Eliminates hassles of loading ribbons and cleaning rollers with an easy-to-load integrated ribbon cartridge.
- Print on card as thin as 9 mil and as thick as 40 mil. This includes the new thin plastic cards all the way up to clamshell proximity and smart cards with embedded electronics.
- Ideal for small to mid-sized businesses, K-12 schools, local government, and membership and customer loyalty programs.
- The Persona M30e is designed to personalize plastic cards with monochrome text, photos, bar codes or magnetic stripes, quickly and economically. It's ideal for on-the-spot issuance applications such as membership, library and customer loyalty cards, and visitor badges, where personalized data is added to pre-printed color cards.
The Persona C30e is designed to make every part of printing ID cards as easy as possible, from loading the ribbon to printing on both sides of a card. Direct-to-card dye-sublimation printing technology gives you cards with full-color images that look truly photographic.
- Print two-sided cards faster without extra card handling. Choose the C30e Dual-Sided model for printing both sides of your card in one pass.
- Make your C30e more versatile by adding smart card and access control capabilities. Optional modules encode data on to contact and contactless smart cards plus proximity and magnetic stripe cards for access control and other applications.
- All-in-one cartridge loads ribbon and cleaning roller in a snap - no threading or fumbling. Simplifies operator training and eliminates the expense of torn ribbons.
- Maintain print quality while protecting the printhead. Cleaning roller removes damaging dust and debris from each card before it's printed.
- For one-color printing applications, such as personalizing preprinted ID cards, the Persona M30e uses resin thermal transfer print technology for sharp text, graphics, photos and bar codes.
- In addition to standard thickness cards, the versatile Persona C30e prints thin (9 ml) plastic cards that are easy to mail, slip in a billfold or attach to a medial chart, the C30e also prints rewritable cards that eliminate the waste of single-use cards such as visitor badges.
This is a summary of selected Persona Single- and Dual-Sided ID Card Printer specifications.Printing technology:
- Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) continuous tone
- C30e: Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel
- M30e: Monochrome; seven ribbon colors available
- 7 - 35 seconds per card, depending on ribbon type
Accepted standard card sizes:
- CR-80 (3.375"L x 2.125"W / 85.6mmL x 54mmW)
- CR-79 Adhesive Back (3.313"L x 2.063"W / 84.1mmL x 52.4mmW)
- CR-80 edge-to-edge (3.36"L x 2.11"W / 85.3mmL x 53.7mmW)
- CR-79 (3.3"L x 2.04W / 83.8mmL x 51.8mmW)
Input card cartridge capacity:
- 100 cards (.030" / .762mm thick)
Output hopper card capacity:
- Up to 30 cards (.030" / .762mm thick)
- ISO Magnetic Stripe Encoding, dual high- and low-coercivity, Tracks 1, 2, and 3
- Contact Smart Card Docking Station
- Contactless Smart Card Encoder (HID® iCLASS®, MIFARE® and MIFARE DESFire)
- Contact Smart Card Encoder reads from and writes to all ISO7816-1/2/3/4 memory and microprocessor smart cards (T = 0, T = 1) as well as synchronous cards
- Prox card reader (HID read-only)