Evolis Pebble4 4-colour Card Printer
|with USB interface, blue housing top, power supply included, eMedia software package (version for simple card design with barcodes, graphics and fonts, but without access to existing databases), without ribbon|
Pebble4, today, is the ideal solution for any type of application that requires single-sided printing of badges: employee badges, student IDs, access control badges, transport passes, loyalty cards, payment cards and many more.
Thanks to the most advanced printing engine in the market, Pebble4 delivers high-definition badges within seconds. This solution benefits from the latest encoding technologies: ISO or JIS2 magnetic tracks, and smart card with contact or contactless (RFID). These encoding options can be seamlessly combined to personalize multi-featured cards in a single pass.
Pebble4 comes with a very convenient 100-card feeder. Yet, it can also turn into an elegant over-the-counter display, thanks to the manual feeding option that lets you print your badges, card by card, for instant delivery to the holder.
Pebble4comes in a splash of three different translucent colors that can be interchanged:
switch from Fire Red to Jungle Green to Ocean Blue, and make sure Pebble4is always in line with your environment or taste.
The Pebble4 range of printers proudly carries the stamp of Evolis’ strong commitment to reliability, and therefore, benefits from unmatched quality along with a pioneering 3-year warranty.
General printer specifications
- Color printing module
- 300 dpi print head (11.8 dots/mm)
- USB connection
- Option for Ethernet TCP-IP connection
- 16 MB RAM
- Detachable feeder with a capacity of 100 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil)
- Output hopper with a capacity of 50 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil)
- 1-Button and 4-LED control panel
- Printer colors: Ocean blue, Fire red or Jungle green
- Color dye sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer
- Enhanced color management system for top quality pictures
- Edge-to-edge printing
- Integrated ribbon saver for monochrome printing
Personalization throughput will depend on card design and printer settings
- Color (YMCKO): 150 cards/hour
- Monochrome: up to 1000 cards/hour1
- Windows™ XP, 2003 and Vista, 32 & 64 bits
- Mac™ OS X v10.2, 10.3 and 10.4
- eMedia Card Designer Software for designing and editing badges
- Compatible with Windows™ XP, 2003 and Vista
- Connection to Microsoft™ Excel databases
Use Evolis Genuine products for best performance and extended lifespan of your printer
- Printer, print head: 3-year warranty, unlimited number of passes2