Primera AP360e Label Applicator
|applies labels to one side of container|
AP360e and AP362e Label Applicators
Primera’s AP-Series Label Applicators are the perfect semi-automatic labeling solution for cylindrical containers as well as many tapered containers, including bottles, cans, jars and tubes.
Set-up and operation is fast and easy. Just:
- Set the guides
- Place your container in the machine
- Press the footswitch and your label is applied
The built-in spring-loaded pressure arm makes sure labels are applied firmly and without wrinkles.
With an AP-Series Label Applicator you’ll apply labels faster and more accurately – helping to speed up your production and sell more of your products!
Apply Labels Fast and Accurately
With an AP-Series Label Applicator you’ll be able to apply labels at speeds of up to 1200 per hour. Labels are perfectly applied without wrinkles, giving your finished products a highly professional look.
AP-Series Label Applicators are an ideal accessory to Primera’s LX- or CX-Series label printers. The applicators can also apply roll-fed, pressure-sensitive labels produced by most other flexographic, offset and digital presses.
Two Models Available
AP360e is the base model. It quickly and efficiently applies single labels at a time.
AP362e is an advanced model. It can apply one or two different labels to a single container. A built-in LED counter and memory for up to nine front-to-back label offsets is also included.
- Quick set-up and easy operation
- Accurately applies labels to the front (AP360e) or front and back (AP362e) with variable spacing
- Fast – labels are applied at 5.3” (135mm) per second – up to 1200 containers per hour
- Compact size – fits on most desks and countertops
- Professionally designed – one of the only semi-automatic label applicators available with UL, CSA and FCC safety and emissions certifications
- Industrial strength – built with heavy-duty sheet metal and steel for long life
Specifications AP360e Label Applicator
||25.4mm to 238mm (1" to 9.4")|
||15mm to 170mm (0.6" to 6.7")|
||Cylindrical and many tapered|
|Supply roll diameter:
||Up to 203mm (8" )|
|Media liner width:
||25.4mm to 213mm (1" to 8.375")|
|Supply roll core:
||51.8mm to 76.2mm (2" to 3" I.D.)|
||100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts|
||UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class A|
||7.26 kg (16 lbs.)|
||340mmW x 226mmH x 328mmD (13.4"W x 8.9"H x 12.9"D)|